Tyre Offer Terms & Conditions:
*Offers end Sunday 15 April, 2018 or while stocks last at participating Goodyear Autocare stores.
Tyres must be purchased and fitted in sets of four in one transaction. ‘Buy 4 tyres get 4th free’ offer is only available on the Goodyear Assurance Triplemax range. ‘$100 off a set of 4 tyres’ offer is only available on Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac and EfficientGrip Performance SUV ranges. Additional service and fitting charges may apply to all tyres. Excludes fleet, commercial and account customers. Not available with other offers. Car servicing unavailable at some stores. No rain checks.
Monroe Offer Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to participate in the offer and CASH CARDs form part of these conditions of claim. Entry into the offer is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry by each participant.
2. This is a limited offer, chance plays no role in the determination of a winner or allocation of a prize.
3. The offer commences on 05/03/2018 and closes at 5.30pm (AEST) on 15/04/2018. (“Promotion Period”).The CASH CARD will be paid by way of an EFTPOS card which will be mailed to the eligible participant at the address stated on their claim form approximately 4 weeks after receipt of the eligible participant’s claim form.
4. The offer is only open to Australian residents. Government, wholesale and fleet customers are ineligible for the CASH CARD offer.
5. To be eligible for the CASH CARD, eligible participants are required to purchase and have installed a set of two (2) or four (4) Monroe corner fitment shock absorbers, struts or cartridges, at any participating Goodyear Autocare Store during the Promotion Period.
6. All eligible participants that follow the steps above will receive either;
a. $25 CASH CARD for a two corner fitment (set of 2) Monroe shock absorbers, struts or cartridges; or
b. $60 CASH CARD for a four corner fitment (set of 4) Monroe shock absorbers, struts or cartridges.
7. Only one (1) claim form will be provided per Eligible Product purchased from each Goodyear Autocare Store. Eligible participants may only make one (1) claim per vehicle for this offer.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identification from any claimants in order to claim their gift card.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims lost in the post or CASH CARDs lost once received.
10. A participant, who has followed the correct process of registration, should expect to receive a CASH CARD no later than 28 days after registering online or registration via telephone.
11. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the Monroe CASH CARD offer (including customer eligibility for the offer and verification of redemption forms) is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, either directly or indirectly as a result of entering this promotion, or receiving, accepting or using the CASH CARD, or due to the broadcast of any program or a publication or statement relating to the offer, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise in connection with gift cards received and participants should seek and rely on their own independent financial advice.
15. CASH CARD conditions and exclusions apply. The CASH CARD needs to be activated by the recipient within 3 months. This can be done by going to www.activ8card.com.au . The cards will be valid for 12 months from activation. The CASH CARD is not transferable, exchangeable or available with any other offer. The offer does not apply to Monroe shock absorbers that are being replaced under warranty.
16. Full terms and conditions available at www.goodyearautocare.com.au
17. The Promoter is Monroe Australia Pty Ltd, 1326 South Road, Clovelly Park, SA 5042. ABN 68 007 525 386.
18. “The “Goodyear Autocare” trade mark is a registered mark of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., Inc., and a licenced mark of Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aust) Pty Ltd (the Goodyear Companies) and are reproduced with their permission. To the extent possible at law, including under the Australian Consumer Law, the Goodyear Companies and their related bodies corporate accept no liability in connection with this promotion.”